Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I Need New Hair

And it want it to look roughly like this:


The red will be a little darker (since I dye it anyway - I sorta get skeeved by the idea of dying it the same color as the husband and kid have naturally).  I am currently sporting a long, unshaped beast of chocolate brown that hangs in a knotted wad down around my shoulder blades.  Can you say "hair up in a knot on the top of my head!"?

This cut has the look of something that I can (gasp) blow dry and go. And one day, when I am a big girl, I will actually curl the ends.  You would think, as much time as I spend longing for pretty hair that I would actually, I don't know, DO SOMETHING with my hair.  Hmm.  Perhaps it is time to put on the big girl knickers and schedule an appointment, procure a curling iron and finally just get into the habit of doing my hair.  God lord.  After all - I can get out of bed at 5:15 AM to go to CrossFit and I changed my diet to Paleo, this is easy after that!

No comments: