Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The 5 Best Things About Living In Atlanta

1. We get spring temperatures for several months, instead of a couple of days.
2. Awesome local brewery (Sweetwater) and their blueberry beer.
3. My day lily's bloom from April through October!!
4. Making the most of my wretched commute by using that time to either call family and friends or listening to whatever I have on my iPod, and just enjoying the hour (both ways) that I have all to myself.
5. NikeTown and the Container Store are right near my office.

2 comments:

SillyHilly said...

Blueberry beer is the BEST, followed closely by strawberry beer and any hefeweizen that has enough hops to kind of make it taste like bananas.

Also, don't you have the Coke headquarters down there? My mecca? All it takes is one Coke, and suddenly I'm charming and helpful. Huh. Weird.

Sivy said...

Why yes we do have the Coke headquarters! And they give tours!! So, one of these days y'll will totally have to come for a visit, and we will go on a pilgrimage!