Monday, June 28, 2010

So Cute I Got Cavities

So, I made chocolate croissants for Sunday breakfast. Very exciting for me as they came out very very yummy. The next time I make them, a smidge lower on the heat and I'll let them bake a bit longer, and use a touch more chocolate... I needed to get a guage on how much chocolate to use, as nothing would be more tragic than having all the chocolate ooze out and end up on the baking sheet. But, I digress. As we were getting ready to eat our yummy chocolate croissants, Freya started to sing the Chocolate Song from Dora. Which is a fantastic song... because it is all about mixing chocolate. Mmmmm... So she would sing the chocolate song and take a big bite of her croissant, and giggle. Lather, Rinse, Repeat. Until the BOTH of her croissants were eaten. That's my girl.

No comments: