Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Hello, Filler Time!

My folks were here for an early Christmas visit and we did presents.  Holy Cow! Goosy had SO MUCH fun!! She made sure everyone had gifts to open then rolled around on the ground with her new stuffed animals. And she loves to watch the Nutcracker.  At least until he turns into the handsome prince.  Then she looses all interest.  Also, she hates mice - but LOVES the Mouse King.  That's my girl.

I got my presents from my folks also - the LL Bean Signature pants that I really really wanted and some lovely sweaters.  I also won an eBay auction for a Classic Coach bag - black east/west cross body! Can't wait until it gets here.  Now - the Kate Spade items I want just need to stay in my price range and we'll be all set!

I really need to go and study for my Marketing final this evening... but I really don't wanna.  I am so burned out - and we have a group presentation that has everyone freaking the hell out.  And in some sad news, my uncle Jimmy died last night - don't know of what. Unfortunately it is bound to be related to alcoholism... I don't think he was sober since Judy died about 5 years ago. Makes my father, the oldest sibling the only one still alive. Enter operation Cheer Up Daddy!  I think I shall have to enlist Goosy in the cheering up process.  As she is ALL ABOUT her Grandpa. 

Wow. This got bummer filled pretty fast.  Oh well.  Can't help that now - have to study for my damn final. Perhaps tomorrow I shall post all sunny and bright.

1 comment:

veronica said...


https://dinasti-poker.blogspot.com/ - Agen Poker, Agen Domino99, Bandar Poker Online, Agen Domino, Agen Perang Baccarat Online, Bandarq Online, sakong online, bandar 66, Bandar DominoQQ terpercaya dan terbaik di Indonesia. Mainkan 11 games dalam 1 user name. Minimal depo 10 ribu, minimal wd 20 rb. Bonus cashback 0,5 % (tanpa batas) & referall 20%. Kini Dinasti Poker menerima Deposit pulsa via Simpati, OVO, GOJEK, Tcash, dsb.