Friday, August 22, 2008

So... yeah

Not so good with the whole "update the blog" thing here. And, really it's pretty much business as usual around these parts. Freya had her 4 month well baby check-up and she weighs in at 16.1 pounds and is 25 inches long. She is also getting it into her head that she can roll over. She's not quite there yet; she can flip from her tummy to her back but not the other way round. Although she is pretty wiggly - she has tends to get all jammed into one corner of her crib. I don't think that she minds too much, it's when that damn binkie gets under her ear that she starts to fuss.

We have also started with rice cereal. The look on Freya's face was: "you have been holding out on me woman!" So I think that it is a success. In the next couple of weeks Moose will be the happiest dog in the world because when Freya starts actual baby food, I plan on using Moose to clean Freya up post meal. What? Isn't that in the contract when you get a Lab?? That they get first dib's on cleaning the baby after they eat?? I am pretty sure that it is...

Let's see what else??? Getting ready to go on our first trip as a family! Flying up to Richmond next week for Labor Day weekend. I think I have more things to pack for Freya than I do for myself!! As long as I remember to grab clean knickers for myself, I'll be good, but heaven forbid if I forget to grab Freya's monkey!! (We are very attached to our wonderful soft monkey.)

Now, I have to go and make lots of lists for packing and shit for the Labor Day trip. Because, I would rather make lists about doing my laundry than actually DOING my laundry.

No comments: