Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Fall Clothing - Post of Twee-ness

It is time for the thrilling and exciting time of fall shopping. For the first time in YEARS there are only a couple of things that I "need" for my wardrobe and they are mostly for work. This is because I am shrinking out of all my current fall/winter wardrobe. Boo-Hoo. And I have decided to finally get the damn things that I have been wanting for several years. Like a chocolate brown elbow sleeve cashmere turtleneck. (currently watching one on eBay - bitch will be mine!!!! if all goes well in like 13 hours.) Wait... where was I? Right! So the rest of things I "need" that aren't for work? A pair of yellow corduroy's and a sweater coat. I know. Y'all are just RIVETED. Now... for finding that pair of caramel colored knee-ish high boots. Those bitches are being elusive. Because I need to try them on with my mega-calves - apparently athletic legs don't want boots? I don't get it. I would really rather not have them shipped only to have to send them back. Total bummer. So - DSW better get some this year.

Of course living in Atlanta, I can wear tee-shirts and tank tops almost all year long. And doing CrossFit means that I am going to have to get more work out clothing. Honesty it's about time that I get some nice work out stuff. I might even get a new gym bag. The excitement!

Stay tuned to see if I win the sweater!

ETA: BOO-YA! I won the sweater! WOOOOOO!

No comments: